After 3 years away, Megan will work as part of our business development team, and will focus on branding and digital marketing. We look forward to seeing what she will accomplish, and are THRILLED to welcome her back as our Marketing Manager. Megan brings several years of experience in Community Management and Landscape to our team. To welcome Megan and learn about what she has been doing for the last few years, we thought it would be appropriate to ask her a bunch of random questions.
- Where are you from? I grew up in Dana Point
- How many siblings do you have? I have 3 older sisters and 1 older brother. Yep, I’m the baby!
- How do you maintain your work/life balance? How is that working for you? What’s a work/life balance? I can say that I try my best to do things for myself to relax.
- What is your superpower? My super power would be my organizational skills. This superpower has allowed me to become more effective and efficient in my positions throughout the years.
- What do you do for fun when you are not working? I like to golf, hike, do hot yoga and spend time with my family and friends.
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why? I would be burgundy. It’s my new favorite color and I think it would be used a lot because not everyone likes red.
- What is your spirit animal and why? My spirit animal is an Owl. That’s an animal, right? Close enough…I love Owls.
- A penguin walks through the door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here? He says, “Fiesta!!” I’m here for the tacos.
- Room, desk and car – which do you clean first? Haha, ALL of them. Some people may think I’m “OCD” (maybe a little, ok maybe alot) but all three are always clean and organized.
- What do you think about garden gnomes? “Say hello to my little friend!”
Please feel free to welcome Megan to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Bemus Landscape provides commercial and HOA landscape maintenance services to properties throughout Orange County, San Diego County and the Inland Empire.